Home > About Us > WE FOLLOW THE INDUSTRY GENERAL CODE OF ETHICS
WE FOLLOW THE INDUSTRY GENERAL CODE OF ETHICS
General Code of Ethics.
All Members of the New Zealand Marine Industry Association agree to be bound by the following Code of Ethics.
1) INTEGRITY To Uphold at all Times the tradition and integrity of the marine industry and conduct themselves and their
business in such a manner that will reflect credit to the association, their fellow members and the industry.
To Comply with all legal requirements.
2) HIGHEST STANDARDS OF SERVICE. To deserve the patronage of the public by rendering service on the highest standards.
3) PUBLIC INTEREST. To advise the public at all time of their best interests. Under no circumstances will a member allow their
name to be intentionally associated with misleading statements or advertisements.
4) PUBLIC SUPPORT. To value the support and confidence of the public as of paramount importance and not to act in any way
which would detrimentally affect or lose this supoport and confidence.
5) PRICING. To clearly set out in writing the basis on which and the price at which goods or servies wioll be supplied,
and to give a written copy to the customer before the undertaking of sales or service.
6) GUARANTEES. To remedy promptly and equitably any genunine cause for dissatisfaction, honouring to the fullest, all
guarantees or undertakings given as to the qulaity or service.
7) QUOTATIONS, VALUATIONS AND REPORTS. Not to issue any quotation, valuation, report or opinion bearing the members name unless it is to the best
of their knowledge and belief accurate, impartially made, and based on established practice.
8) SAFE HANDLING. To make information available to the customers on safe handling, useage and enjoyment of boating
products sold, and draw the customers attention to the legal requirements of safe boating.
9) SALES AND SERVICE STAFF. To ensure that all sales and service staff understand and are competent to implement this Code of Ethics.
10) STANDARD NZ MARINE INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION FORMS To endeavour to use all forms from time to time adopted by the NZ Marine Industry Association as
applicable and acceptance to NZ Marine Industry Association memebers.
11) COMPLAINTS AND MEDIATION PROCESS. If any any complaints is made to a NZ Marine Industry Association member the member:
(a) Will attempt to resolve the complaint through direct discussion with the customer.
(b) Will advise the customer of the complaints mediation process provided by NZ marine Industry
Association and will request co-operate by participating in this process.
New Zealand Marine Industry Association:
Incorporating Boating Industries Association Inc and the NZ Marine Industry Training.
If you feel that NZ Composites have not met the above Code please contact NZ Marine.
About NZ Composites Ltd
NZ Composites offer constructors a wide range of Advanced Composites Materials including Fibre Reinforcements, Structural Core Materials, Thermoset Pre-Pregs, Process Consumables